Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beautiful Vintage Pieces in the Heart of Dallas




The next part of my series on Dallas Home Stores will focus on Vintage Living, one of my favorite Dallas home stores. This fabulous place is owned by internationally renowned interior designer, Lisa Luby Ryan. According to her bio, she started her design career in 1985. I've actually met her in the store when I was there buying this darling mousepad/notepad for my mom for Valentine's Day.



She is so so nice. I fought the urge to jump up and down, totally starstruck, and tell her that she's my idol. She really is. Her taste is fabulous. Vintage French, mixed with Swedish, mixed with Industrial, with a hint of color and interest added in. Please enjoy the photos of her beautiful store! Go visit Miss Lisa and the folks at Vintage Living in Snider Plaza in Dallas, TX.


all photos courtesy of lisalubyryan.com

No comments: