Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Grown-Up Christmas List


My Grown-Up Christmas List..... Some stuff for the house (obviously)
and some stuff just for me.....


We'll start with stuff for the house. Nothing I NEED. Just Stuff I WANT. That's the best kind of gift anyway, right? I mean who wants socks for Christmas when you could have new shoes?!


These Mercury Glass votives with Silouettes on them are great.

Antiqued Engraved Cheese Knives. I got these for Mom last year and now I WANT THEM!


I've been wanting these curtains for our bedroom. Love the mustard stripe.



I want these pillows from Etsy for my couch!

And some things just for me.....


Gorgeous Bag in Putty From Elaine Turner

Classic Black Peep-Toe Louboutins. Shoe wise, it doesn't get much better.

Love this camel coat from Ann Taylor. It has a beautiful fit too.

Can't wait for Santa!

No comments: