Tuesday, October 26, 2010

PULLing me In.


Drawer pull via Monkeyshines on Etsy

I thought I'd take a break from talking about my dreamy house to talk about something more practical for a night.


I have two gloss black side tables flanking my couch and they are in DESPERATE need of pulls. I've been wanting something resembling the pulls on the classic Dorothy Draper chest. Something gold and simple. But lately I've been seeing things that are more fun and would give my tables a little more personality.


LOVING these from Etsy....


These are VERY Hollywood Regency....


Or Something More Traditional...


Very Contemporary and VERY Cool.


Or these, very similar to the Dorothy Draper style...


Also Like these alot from Anthropologie





And I think we all know I'll want this for a baby's room someday.....


What do you like?

No comments: