Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Think Pink!




Don't you just LOVE it when your style ideas/choices are validated by media?
As you know, I've been majorly into pink lately.
So when I saw the new House Beautiful on newsstands today, I was super excited.
An issue ALL ABOUT PINK!


 I DIE over the cover story room.

The other highlights include the news that Lilly Pulitzer will be releasing a furniture line this summer. 
Super exciting.
Can't wait to add her touches to a beautiful 1960's Palm Beach style room


I also spotted this GORGEOUS bathroom
And I was actually so desperate to share pictures of it, that I snapped some with my iPhone.




 This pretty in pink & grey bathroom was designed by Betty Lou Phillips, an interior designer out of Dallas!

It made me curious about her other work,
and found a few other lovely powder rooms!




 I love the idea of monogrammed "His" & "Hers" towels
Mainly because I constantly accuse the man-friend of stealing my towels.


 I love the ornate mirrors above these sinks



Love your work Betty Lou!

No comments: