Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Boxwood Interiors.... A Place You Need To Visit!

image via La Dolce Vita

 Remember how I promised that I would share a few pictures of my shopping adventures with my office decorating client?

Well today is the day.
And I have to apologize in advance for the quality of some of these photogs.
They were snapped with my iPhone.

One of my favorite places to visit (and one of my faves of that day) was Boxwood Interiors.

I am BEYOND obsessed with the octagon wall they have painted a gorgeous blue.
I want IT. IN. MY. HOUSE. IMMEDIATELY.


How could you NOT be in LOVE with this store the minute you walk in?
Look at this door!
It changes colors with the season, which I love.
I requested that they change it to orange next.



 I hate that this picture isn't clearer, but I showed a close-up of these chairs last week.
Vintage Clarence House Fabric.
LOVING the mix of Vintage Industrial and Traditional French chairs.


 This chandelier is constructed of turquoise beading and it also comes with coral beading.
Go get it. NOW.






 Love this little bar tray...


 This yellow and gray combo makes me die.
I love it!

The sofa that was in the yellow one's place previously
Adore them both!


This gorgeous pillow is trimmed with vintage fabric found on a buying trip to Europe by one of the owners.


Oh, and by the way, they carry Farrow & Ball paint.
Which is pretty hard to find.
And they have the cutest little sample pots of it so you can test your favorite (or a few favorites!) color.

Go visit Boxwood Interiors
@ 3833 Dunlavy Street
Houston, TX 77006



You Will NOT be Sorry!

2 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

I love Boxwood Interiors too and bought some stuff there for our current home when we moved back to town. I also love her brother's store...I bought my dining room chairs there.... cannot think of the name this second though...


Have a blessed Easter!

Lauren @ The Semi-Designed Life said...

It's Foxglove!