Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's a nice day for a GLAM Wedding.... Wedding Wednesday's is BACK

 Ok Readers, Sit tight, I promise this post IS a Wedding Wednesday.
But let me digress for a second.

I was watching An Education last night, which I have been DYING to see, like forever.
I loved the storyline, costumes, scenery, etc, but I was particularly taken by Jenny & David's mysterious friends, the glamourous other couple. 

Especially with Rosamund Pike's stunning character.




Her ultra GLAM look got me thinking about Weddings.

And being the most Ultra Glam of brides.
And here are the elements I would like to see from all of you ultra-GLAM brides out there.

 A Groom in a white tuxedo jacket a' la James Bond


 Whimsical Table Decorations for your buffet

Bridemaids wearing this FABULOUS dress from Quail Bridal
Don't Deny it, you know you love the bow.

 A frothy, floaty, sparkly STUNNER from Jenny Packham

A Super Amazing birdcage veil

Wedding Decor that looks like it was inspired by a tuxedo
Editor's Note: I usually HATE tall arrangements, but I'm pretty ok with these!

A tower of old fashioned champagne glasses

 Wedding Guests that appear to have jumped out of Mad Men

An over-the-top, stunning wedding cake like this one.


All white wedding flowers


And, of course, crap-loads of mercury glass.


What would you add to your ultra-GLAM wedding?


No comments: