Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wedding Wednesday.... Fashionably Late of Course!



I'll be honest, I had NO clue what this Wedding Wednesday (or Thursday...) was going to be about.

And then I logged on to Martha Stewart Weddings.
And I realized that the Spring 2012 Wedding Dresses were out.

Praise Vera!

LOVING some of the designs right now!
If I had been trying to get married last year, I would have been IN TROUBLE, because I was not impressed by the last few seasons of dresses.
But we're seeing a very chic new frontier in Wedding Garb.



 Monique Lhuillier

I'm LOVING this Monique. I love the color, and the layers of fabric.
It reminds me alot of the bride's dress in my all-time FAVORITE wedding ever
featured on Style Me Pretty last year.
Take a gander.



Are you in LOVE?
Oh, and if you feel like crying your eyes out,
Follow This Link to the post on SMP and watch the wedding video at the bottom.
I cry EVERYTIME I watch it.


Oscar de La Renta

No comments: