Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Loving Meg Braff's 1960's Palm Beach Aesthetic!


 It's no shock, but I've come across another Meg Braff Interiors design that I LOVE.
I found these images on House Beautiful's website yesterday while perusing photos
 of 1960's Palm Beach style.

Designing a space that is both sophisticated and playful is a difficult balance to strike, and Meg always seems to hit the nail on the head.



I posted this dining room picture yesterday, but I had to come back for more.
I'm in love with the yellow trellis wallpaper and the bamboo dining chairs.


 How interesting is this staircase?


 I love that the neutral wallpaper in this room is still in a fun print!
It brings the power of monochromatic to a whole new level.


images via Meg Braff for HouseBeautiful.com

What do you think of Meg's lovely design?

1 comment:

Katherine said...

very tasteful & subdued without being drab. love it!
don't forget, Wedding Wednesday!!