Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Shot of F-U-N into the Master Suite!


I was trolling around at Vintage Living in Dallas yesterday and I came across these 
Serena & Lily Sheets.


Well, Let's be honest, I saw orange out of the corner of my eye and HAD to see what it was.

I love the little orange links! 
They remind me of my blog header, which also happens to be my business card design.


They are just the thing to brighten up my bedroom, which as of late,
 has seemed pretty darn boring to me.

Right now, our bedroom is painted a blue-grey, with a flax linen headboard and french linen bedding in a dove grey. Our side tables are black and gold and the rest of our furniture is painted white.
It's snooze-ville. Not in a good way.

The sheets would look great with my grey bedding, but I think the headboard needs some jazz too


This Quadrille Kazak fabric would do JUST the trick!

You can see it in more detail here.


My bedding is Pom Pom, and it's looks very much like this.


Some Room inspiration.

This headboard is a Quadrille Fabric too and such a fantastic shape.


Love Bailey of Peppermint Bliss' 
Bedroom too!



Another element I really want to add is a pagoda valance.


I really like this one with the crisp white fabric and a contrasting welt.
I'd make mine orange I think, or use the left over Quadrille Fabric from the bed.


I'm also dying to add a Hollywood Regency Style Dresser to our bedroom!


With a bamboo mirror above it.
I think I'd lacquer this one.


Both items are from one of my favorite new online boutiques (also a store in West Palm Beach)

A friend of my mother's actually gave me this exact table a few weeks ago.

I think I'd use it as my side table.


And top off the room with a fun Red-Orange Pagoda Chandelier 
from Pieces!



No comments: