Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fabric L-O-V-E


So, the tablescape from Rue Magazine's May/June 2011 Issue I spoke of yesterday.

CAN-NOT stop thinking about the table runner.
And the fabric of which it's made of.


Which was used in green by Tobi Fairley (whom I LOVE!)
for the wingback chairs in her living room


The fabric is by Barclay Butera


I just ADORE it.
Especially in this soft aqua color!

I think it needs to live on two slipper chairs I'm recovering for my living room.


Along with these beauties......




This is actually a filing cabinet from 
Home Decorator's but I'm feelin' it as a side table....


Do tell, What Fabrics are you obsessing over lately?


3 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love this room plan!!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I do love me some Tobi...and you are right about that pattern being obsession-worthy!!! I am imagining fabulous slipper chairs with that fabric now...Have a great weekend, girl!

mackenziepage said...

Things that Sparkle, Thanks!!

Aubrey,

You know you won the pillow giveaway, right?
Email me at mackenziepages@gmail.com with your shipping info! Congrats!