Monday, June 13, 2011

Mid-Century Modern Home.


So, I don't think it's a secret that I'm really inspired by the 1960's
when it comes to Home Decor.

In fact, I think the secret may be out.
My Best Friend's boyfriend commented the other day.....
" Yah, aren't you really into retro style and Palm Springs inspired things?"
Yes, Yes I am.

So I know one of three things: 
A. He reads my blog
B. He's eavesdropping on his gf's phone conversations
C. The Secret is officially out.

My 1960's obsession has taken on a life of it's own,
and now my searches on Real Estate websites contain exclusively homes 
that were built in the late 1950's and early 1960's.

Obviously there are two things that will be a certainty in my future Mid-Century Modern home.

A replica of this octagon wall from Boxwood Interiors in Houston.

I mean, OBVIOUSLY.


And THIS Bar.

images via beaumondvillas.com, High Gloss Magazine, Pinterest

Is this a joke?
I need this immediately.
In my place of living.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Glenbrook-Vallian said...

Where is Boxwoods interiors? I think I have missed this one!