Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Remainder of J. Lo's Home..... The Suspense is over!


I know I kept you on the edge of your seat waiting to see the rest of
Jennifer Lopez's gorgeous California home.

Well today is the day that you get to revel in the rest of it!

This home is hopelessly glamourous and romantic.
And while it's obvious that the designer had a woman in mind, I like that it's not over the top
frou frou, girly.

It doesn't get more glam than a frothy pink ballgown, a velvet upholstered chaise, and a lucite base stool.
In LOVE.


I really can't decide if her bedroom or the kitchen is my favorite.
You can note the Jan Showers Collection, Mercer Bench at the foot of the bed.
I love how clean and subtle this bed is while still retaining that glamour element.

When I was a little girl, I drew a "floorplan" of my dream house.
A fireplace was definitely included in the boudoir.
And I grew up in Houston, TX.

Also dying over the peach silk dupioni window treatments and the chandelier.



images via Veranda

Love this glam formal living!

So, what do you think of J.Lo's Home?
Are you a glamourpuss like me who looooves it, or would you rather leave it?

1 comment:

Katlin said...

OMG SO FAB!!!!! so gorgeous!! when can i move in?! :)