Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Singin' the Blues.......


I find cooking to be very theraputic.

So, it's no surprise that I feel the same way about blue kitchens.

I'm obsessed with them lately and just can't get enough!

It all started with J. LO's big beautiful blue kitchen.....

And it's just been downhill from there....





The blue kitchen in the Palm Springs Estate that formerly belonged to Frank Sinatra.






Loving the Navy take on a blue kitchen






BeamondVillas.com, HelenPainter.com, Pinterest


What do you think of blue kitchens?

2 comments:

mk said...

Blue and white always look clean and fresh!

Melissa Crochet said...

I love these pics and actually have one of the same ones on my blog. Please link me to yours and I will do the same. I think your blog is so inspiring.
Thanks

Melissa Crochet
theinsanedomain.blogspot.com