Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Birthday Shoutout to my Sweet Man-Friend!


I've never done this, but today, I'm giving a 29th Birthday Shout out to my sweet boyfriend, Brian.

I'm giving myself full license to do so, because I'm not one of those crazies that
plasters their love for their significant other all over the social media world.

I have never once made a facebook status along these lines...
"OMG, Love my BF! Just brought me flowers and chocolates and told me I was the most beautiful girl in the world! AH!"

Because that's just not my style.
If you ARE one of those girls, no offense, I'm not judging you.... much.

Brian is a total sweetie pie though.
And my best friend.
He always washes the dishes, takes long walks with me and our corgis, Trump & Trammell, and always has words of encouragement or wisdom to bestow upon me in even the darkest of hours.

This is what Brian or "B" as I like to call him looked like right after I met him 3 yrs ago.
This was taken about a month after his 26th Birthday.

And what he looks like now....
(At my friend Liz's wedding last October)


I love you, B!
Wishing you the happiest of Birthdays to begin your 29th year.
Hope it's filled with lots of Corgi Love & Red Velvet Cupcakes!


2 comments:

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Happy Birthday, Baby-B! (c: Sorry, I have to give nicknames to everyone...but I am *SO* with you on the not expressing yourself over the social media, but this is completely acceptable and even (wait for it!) SWEET.

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Such a sweet post!! Happy b-day to your sweet man. :)