Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Decadence..... A Bridal jewelry story.


I'll say it until I'm blue in the face,
but there's nothing that bores me more than seeing the "same" bridal look 
Over and OVER again.

I mean, where's the decadence people?
Where's the GLAM?!


What I like most, is seeing something unexpected!

That especially goes for where jewelry is concerned.


 Like when my friend Kaitlin got married this summer.


Her three strand blue necklace with the diamante bloom was made by my sweet sister.


 And last spring, when my friend Natalie tied 
the knot, she donned these gorgeous purple stunners for her reception.



For wedding jewelry,
I would like to see the following.


Fun Colors!


Earrings via KendraScott.com

Kendra Scott

Or make your ensem WHITE hot!


Jewelry by Kendra Scott


Or make your "Something Blue" something extra-special and fun!





Jewelry by Kenneth Jay Lane via Net-a-Porter


Or make sure you're dripping in sparkles...



Jewelry by Nadri (at Nordstrom)

If you can't adorn your neck or ears, give your hair a try!




And I beg you bride-friends.....

If you must be traditional...



Kenneth Jay Lane via Net-a-Porter

Go BIG or go HOME.


1 comment:

Sarah S. said...

great ideas as always!! love me some kendra scott