Friday, October 14, 2011

Fabulous D-Town Abode!

I do believe I've shared the beauty-full-ness that is Tillman's Roadhouse ( a fabulous Texas-Urban restaurant with Fort Worth and Oak Cliff Locations) on more than one occasion.

What I did not know, is that the fabulous design stylings came from Co-Owners Rob Dailey and Todd Fiscus, who own the eatery along with Sarah Tillman.

Rob Dailey is a wonderful interior designer and Todd Fiscus owns Todd Events, which plans the most drop-dead amazing weddings on this side of the Mississippi.

Their Kessler Park house in Dallas is even more FAB.

Take a gander.


 DYING over the Schumacher print on this sofa!




photos courtesy of D Magazine

And, for your review---Tillman's Roadhouse in Fort Worth.

Happy Friday!


1 comment:

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Oh wow!! Absolutely gorgeous and they completely embodied the Dallas feel in the design. I will most def have to visit next time I'm in the big d.