Thursday, December 1, 2011

A New (to me) Face on the Design Front.....J Logan Interiors


Last night, a friend emailed me a link to the website of J Logan Interiors.
Jennifer Jones of J Logan Interiors is a New York based designer that I share Houston roots with,
so I was intrigued.

I was so refreshed by the images I saw. She seems to have such a clean and classic style, without being boring or TOO subdued. I like her mix of color and textures and the nod to trends while maintaining a timeless aesthetic.

See for yourself!

I love how effortlessly chic this boutique is. It's refreshingly simple.
It's like those girls you see who look so chic with a sleek ponytail and almost no make-up.


 I love the mix of color in her living areas. Some of these were designed with Robyn Karp of Robyn Karp Interiors.

I can't decide which of these two is my favorite.
I love this orange chesterfield mixed with soft pinks and greys.

This living room is so clean and ethereal. I love the addition of the beach photograph and the eclectic rug.


And what a DARLING little girls room!


This kitchen looks sleek and functional. I love how the tulip table and faux bamboo chairs are quietly trendy, but classic all at the same time. And a nod to the 60's---which of course I love.



I love this solution to a small space. The clean look of white cabinets and backsplash with the crisp stripe on the walls is fantastic!

I'm glad for the introduction to Miss Jennifer of J Logan Interiors.
Her designs have inspired me in more ways than one!

No comments: