Monday, August 27, 2012

British Influence

 I think one of the most fun things about decorating is adding that one unexpected touch that really makes the room.

I'm a big fan of that touch in an animal print, or a really saturated color.
I've also been loving the Union Jack (British Flag) as of late.

It's fun, cheeky and classic.



If you're not a red, white and blue person,
a fun ode to Bristish patriotism, like this Andy Warhol-esque portrait of the Queen is SO fun.
 
 Sally Wheat Interiors via Pinterest.com


I loved blogger and designer Sheridan French's rendition of the Union Jack flag in pink and orange on this dresser.


And I've long been a fan of this gorgeous dressing room featured in Country Living.
The pink and red Union Jack rug is PERFECTION.

2 comments:

swheat said...

Love it too! Great post!

mackenziepage said...

Thanks Sally! Your Queen Elizabeth painting definitely started my obsession!