Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Isle of Capri


I think I've mentioned before that I studied abroad in Florence in college.
During that time, I saw a lot of Italy, but the one place I didn't make it to is the isle of Capri.
And I've been dying to go ever since.


It looks so darling and picturesque.


I'd like to go there and stay here, please.

Which I believe I first read about in JADLER'S book, Happy Chic.


And if it's good enough for my boys Simon and Jonathan, It's good enough for me!


Dreaming of a little vacay to Capri, complete with a perfect little beach ensemble.


Miu Miu via Net-A-Porter

 Eberjey Gypsy Traveler Farrah Cover Up via Revolve Clothing
 A graphic striped hat, perfect for any euro-beach vacay.
I've been lusting over these fabulous pink Stella McCartney's since Christmas, WHO wants to buy them for me?



And I think I'm going to need these monogrammed Jack Rogers.


Where are you fantasy vacationing these days?

No comments: