Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A look at BHLDN.


Someone reminded me yesterday of the magic that is Anthropologie's Wedding-centric brainchild,

Obviously we heard about it all over the blogosphere when it first opened, but I revisited it with a whole new appreciation.

They really have everything---with that same vintage-chic flair we've all come to love and expect from Anthropologie products.

I love love love their wedding dresses. Especially the glitzy two below.



And this mint bridesmaid dress is sure to be flying off their shelves soon, given the mint fetish of the last year.


I also love their accessories.



And I've been kind of "over" fascinators, but I absolutely adore this one. It would be perfect for a simple courthouse ceremony and brunch a la Carrie Bradshaw, or even for a fun pre-wedding shower.


BHLDN is also super handy for decor/wedding accessories.

LOVE these straws. $6 for a set of 25 and they come in a ton of fabulous colors.


These white mercury glass votives also caught my eye.

A very Bridal way to do votives.


Happy Wednesday!

No comments: