Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Shopping Lands' End



 I'm not sure what exactly I thought Lands' End was previously selling, 
but I definitely was not pin-pointing them as a source for attractive home goods.

I was definitely wrong. I'm not sure what kind of design makeover they've recently gone through,
but I'm a' lookin' and I'm a' likin'.

They have really beautiful, monogram ready sheet sets in soft, pretty colors.

And perfectly framed hotel style bedding.

The printed sheets are also fabulous.
Some fun and trendy, like this pink and red medallion version.

And some ultra-classic, like this blue oxford stripe.

I also love these throws. Perfect for the end of your bed or a sofa.

We'll call these his and hers versions---Preppy Chevron and Rustic Masculine.


Also, this is probably silly and trivial, but I love their beach towels!
This coral version is actually reversible.

 
And you can never go wrong with a fun, cheery stripe!

Check out Lands' End!

No comments: